Friday, May 7, 2010

Corner Flower Bead Stand

We offer the largest selection of Vintage and Contemporary Lucite & Plastic Flower Beads around!

Currently we deal mainly with Lucite flower and leaf beads as this is what I collect. I also sell contemporary (plastic) beads as well as these can be just as pretty and generally cheaper than the vintage beads.

I offer lampwork, and will be adding more when I go through my personal collection. This will be the same with my vintage and Czech glass, Swarovski Crystals and enameled metal beads. All were purchased with the intention of making jewelry. I acquired a ton of beads and findings but now lack the time to create.
I will continue to search for vintage Lucite beads to offer up to my customers and am tinkering with the idea of seed beads and some other items that I don’t currently carry.

Please note that shipping is a flat cost with no additional cost per item. All orders include delivery confirmation and are shipped within 48 hours of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment